Friday, January 29, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 4

The fourth week of January was a whirlwind! It started with snow and I traveled to do inventory at our stores in Louisiana and Tennessee. 

day 22
On Friday morning I woke up to snow! I spent most of the day watching it snow. I love snow and this didn't disappoint! 

day 23
snow day number 2
I spent more time watching the snow and snuggled up on the couch reading! 

day 24

My superstar teaching friend, Katelyn, is trying to raise money for her students in Brooklyn. I decided it was time to make a donation. And if you are reading this I think you should too! Every dollar counts! 
Here is the link - Help Katelyn's 3rd graders

day 25
Lilly work trip. We flew to our Mandeville store (it's outside New Orleans) to help with inventory. Fun times! 

day 26
Dinner out with the Palm Village Mandeville girls! 
It was so nice to meet the girls I talk to almost everyday on the phone. These girls are so much fun! 

day 27
Fourth state of the day
I started the day in Louisiana, made a stop in North Carolina and South Carolina, and ended in Tennessee! I was one tired girl. 

day 28
After inventory on Thursday we had lunch in Knoxville with Lesa! 

week four extras...
If I drank coffee I would totally have this cup! 

 Having some fun in Mandeville's dressing room with KT! 
 It was so fun spending time with Luana in her store in Mandeville. 

 Mandeville dressing rooms. 
I love seeing all the different dressing rooms in the different Lilly stores. I can't wait to see what my dressing rooms look like in Augusta!

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful that I got to spend so much time with you this week!!! Missing you already Mel!

    XOXO, KT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KT, it was so much fun! I am so happy I got to spend all that time with you! Miss you! xoxo

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe