Saturday, March 5, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 9

Welcome back to my weekly recap of my picture of the day! 

day 57
Hadley and Harper had their first school dance at school. It was suppose to be on Valentine's Day but it snowed.  

day 58
I finally painted my monogram. I painted it gold and it turned out lovely! I can't wait to hang it up in my new home. 

day 59
boxes, boxes, and more boxes

day 60
It was my last day in North Carolina and I had to take Pure Barre one last time with Flavia. She was my first teacher at Pure Barre Asheville. PB Asheville has been my home for 2 years. I will miss them but I look forward to making PB Augusta my new home. 

day 61
I didn't get a picture. I was moving and tired.

day 62
I decided I needed to get involved with Pure Barre. They are doing a March Madness challenge again. I love a challenge and I love Pure Barre. So I felt like I needed to jump right in! 

day 63
I received the most thoughtful housewarming gift from Eleanor. This cookbook is her family's favorite. Eleanor marked her favorites and her mom's favorites. I love it and I hope I can learn to cook! 

I am moving into my new home and getting it organized. So I am sure I will have a lot of pictures of the day sharing my new place! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe