Thursday, March 10, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 10

I have officially been in Augusta a week! I am settling in and loving my new place. Now I am waiting for the store to open!

day 64
Junior League attic sale with Eleanor! 
I ended up with a coffee table for my apartment.

day 65
My bathroom is beginning to come together. I just love my monogrammed towels and the grey and pink! 

day 66
I have one corner left to unpack and organize. 

day 67
Jennifer sent me this picture of Harper and this cute puppy! I couldn't resist adding it to this weeks pictures!

day 68
I spent the evening cutting out palm trees! 

day 69
I received my first pieces of mail at my new home! 

day 70
I held plank for 90 seconds today at Pure Barre! I took some time off barre so the 90 second plank was one of the hardest challenges. But I did it today. Hopefully I will be able to continue the trend!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your 90 second plank and your first pieces of mail!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe