Thursday, March 24, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 11


It has been a busy week or couple of weeks. I am behind a week on posting my picture of the day!
So here is my attempt to catch up!

day 71
just "For the Halibut"
Happy Friday!

day 72
Early morning walk exploring my new neighborhood!

day 73 and day 74
I was so busy I didn't take a picture.


day 75
out to dinner with the Lilly girls
These women were so helpful in getting my store ready! I am thankful they were there to help!

day 76
I spent all week looking for Lilly in Augusta. I spotted this Lilly girl and got to surprise her with a fun Lilly surprise!

day 77
Life is good when the girls come to visit! I was excited to see my girls and have them at my new place! 
And I think they had fun exploring my new place! or playing dress up in my shoes!

It's hard getting a good picture of three girls at one time! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe