Monday, April 11, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 13

Here is a look back at week 13.

Day 84
I posted this picture just because I love these girls so much! The girls were in town for my opening day.

Day 85
The day I matched my dressing room!
This print, Skinny Dippin, is probably one of my favorite Lilly prints! 


day 86
I was able to make a quick trip home for Easter. So we had lunch for mom's birthday and Easter. My brother looks amused! 

day 87
I had some Spring Break visitors. 

day 88
I love it when I have friends visit! Especially the best friend!

day 89
My favorites!

day 90
Just hanging out by my Masters wall at my Lilly dream job!
The print designers at Lilly painted these beautiful prints for our store!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe