Monday, April 11, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 14

Week 14 was an exciting week! 
Carolina was in the final four and Masters week started in Augusta! 

Since I just moved to Augusta I felt like I had a lot to learn about the Masters. I really wanted tickets so I could go in and see Augusta National. I did get to go out on Sunday morning to the Drive, Chip, Putt tournament. Which was enough to get me hooked. Now I want to tickets for the Masters! Maybe next year! 

Day 91
 Our signs were finally put up! We are getting closer to our Grand Opening!

day 92
 Carolina was playing that night to advance to the championship game! I spent the day cheering them on from Georgia! They won that night but unfortunately lost in the championship game. I was sad but still love those Tarheels! 

day 93
 I was lucky enough to get a pass to go in the the Drive, Chip, Putt and see part of Augusta National. 
Let me tell you - the grounds are beautiful, the gift shop is amazing, and the egg salad sandwich rocked my world! I am still dreaming of that sandwich!

day 94
 Alex came to town to help me with the fashion show we had at Club Magnolia. 
I love my Palm Village Family!

Just a few more pictures from the fashion show! 


day 95
 Alex was still in town and we had fun gifts for Masters week! 

day 96
 Palm Village had the sign at Surrey for Masters week! 

day 97
 It was the first day of the Masters and I wanted to celebrate! We had special cookies for the week and I wore the cutest vintage Lilly dress! A sweet customer let me borrow this dress for the week! I loved this classic Lilly!

Club Magnolia is a hospitality venue only opened during the Masters. Palm Village Augusta dressed the Magnolia girls for the week! I wanted to check out the venue. I went out on Thursday to deliver a few clothing items and see what it was all about. The Magnolia girls looked adorable in their dresses! I had to snap a picture! 
They looked so pretty and all the girls were so sweet and kind!

Week 14 was a busy but exciting week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe