Friday, April 8, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 week 12


I am behind on posting my picture of the day! I have to say that I have been super busy opening a store, planning a fashion show, and selling some clothes!

day 78
mannequins on the sidewalk
We were unpacking and moving in. I just loved seeing these mannequins on the sidewalk! It made me smile.

day 79
my Lilly girls
Just a picture with a few of my Lilly girls! 

day 80
homemade orangeade made with my juicer from Jennifer and the girls
One of my favorite things to do with Hadley and Harper is to go and get an orangeade. So the girls gave me a juicer! I have to say I have gotten pretty good at making them! 

day 81
A sweet customer brought this vintage Lilly dress to me for Masters' week and I had to try it on immediately! I love a great Lilly shift! 

day 82
Just another picture of my Lilly store!
I have spent so much time here over the past few weeks! I am happy it is so pretty and feels like home!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe