Thursday, June 23, 2016

#moeveryday2016 days 130 - 147

So somehow I got very mixed up with my days. My number was off and I am way behind in posting them to my blog. This is my attempt to play catch up! 


day 135
The girls had some pictures made around their 6th birthday! I just think these are the cutest and sweetest toothless grins I have ever seen.

day 136
Thanks to my sweet staff I discovered Gossip Girl. I quickly became obsessed. I think its funny because I had never really heard of this show and Gossip Girl signed off with xoxo on every episode. My girls at the shop thought that I signed xoxo, aunt moe because of Gossip Girl. But I do not! This whole time I thought I was being an original. HA!

day 137
Just a couple of cuties on my computer screen

day 140
Work Trip!

And extra picture of the day! I got to spend time with my Palm Village Family! Lesa is the PV Knoxville manager. I love it when we can get together.


day 141
Palm Village Family.
Me (Augusta), Alex (Asheville), Eleanor (Director of Stores), Lesa (Knoxville), Lillie (Mandeville)

Day 142
I am blessed with a work family that I love! 

Day 143
I got to enjoy some orange ice cream before I left Vero Beach! It was yummy!

Day 144
My refrigerator had a new visitor. Lillie from Mandeville gave us all a reminder of Mandeville for our homes! Thanks Lillie!

day 145
Splash into Summer was held over Memorial Day. I had a hug hammock taking over my shop window.

day 146
I am thankful to have this gal beside me for all things Lilly in Augusta!


day 147
I got a new toy. I am the least techy person ever so this is a big step for me. I am still trying to figure out how to use it.

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe