Monday, June 27, 2016

Vero Beach - Resort Buy 2016

In May I had the opportunity to travel to Vero Beach for the Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016 on sale. It is always exciting to get to go buy for my store and see my Palm Village family! The location of the trip wasn't too bad either! 

I had to get up early to fly out of Augusta. I wanted to make sure I made it to the airport on time. I am still learning my way around town so I left in plenty of time for my 7:20 am flight. I was sitting at my gate at 6:45 am waiting to board. 



I sent this picture to my dad so he could see the plane I was boarding.

I landed in Charlotte and met up with my friend Lesa! She is the manager of Palm Village Knoxville. We love flying with her! She is just the cutest with her blanket! 

We stayed at the Costa d'Este. Gloria Estefan and her husband own this resort. The entire time we were there I kept looking for Gloria! 

Once we were checked in we had lunch and headed straight to the beach! 


I miss Alex so much so it is always great to see her. I miss working with her everyday. 


 Lesa and I had to snap a selfie wearing our Lilly bathing suits! 

My view for most of that afternoon! Not too shabby for a work trip!

On Sunday we had a spa day and a nice dinner out. 
 Me (Augusta), Alex (Asheville), Eleanor (leader of the pack), Lesa (Knoxville), and Lillie (Mandeville)

I think we have such a fun group of ladies! I enjoy every second with these gals. 

The next morning we were up early for a long day of work. I don't have a picture of that because it is top secret! You have to wait till October to see that!


After about 10 hours of working we had dinner by the beach! 
Me, Alex, and Lillie

 We met our new Lilly rep for our stores on this trip....Amy! She spent the evening chatting with us and it was nice getting to know her. 

My Palm Village family
These ladies are some of my most favorite people in the world!  


We left on Tuesday but before we left I had to visit Countryside Citrus. This was a recommendation from one of my sweet Augusta customers. I got some soft served Orange ice cream. It was yummy. I do love ice cream!


I wish I could have stayed a little longer but I couldn't wait to get back to my store and my staff! I can't wait to see my Palm Village family in August for the Spring 2017 on sale! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe