Monday, July 18, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 - days ?

In 2014 when I took a picture of the day I did a great job keeping up with the days and number. This year not so much. I am not sure if I should continue with my picture of the day or just give up! We will see. I haven't been able to post everyday so I do not have numbers for each picture. I am doing my best to catch up! 

I had some visitors for Memorial day weekend. The weather was great. Not too hot! We were able to take a walk after dinner several evenings. 

While my friends were in town we decided to check out a peach stand! 


I always hate to see my best friends leave. Its no secret I adore them!


Just another day in the Lilly store!


We are always trying to come up with creative and fun Instagram post. I think this was one of the cutest! 


We celebrated with donuts for National Donut Day! 


At the beginning of June my store got a little makeover! We had the privilege of having a Lilly print designer come and put some finishing touches on the store! 

We were sorting shells for my shell mirrors! So much fun with some super sweet friends! 


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Aunt Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe