Thursday, July 28, 2016

#moeeveryday2016 -June

June started off really hot in Augusta and ended even hotter in Augusta!

Before I moved I knew it would be hot. I have visited Jennifer in the eastern part of NC during the summer. It's hot there so I thought I was somewhat prepared. But I was not. I don't think the temperature has been below 95 since June 1st! This has been a major adjustment for this mountain girl. I finally see why the mountains of North Carolina are a great getaway!

Palm Village Augusta was lucky to have a print designer come paint a dressing room and add some finishing touches to our store.

The print designer's name was Melissa so it was easy to remember!
Mo, Melissa, me (Moe or Melissa)

As I was walking on my morning walk I fell on the sidewalk! I am thankful that I was not walking alone that morning. My friends Eleanor and Chris were walking with me. They quickly picked me up! 
My leg matched my Lilly dress for the day. 

It was a bittersweet day. Hadley and Harper finished Kindergarten. They have grown so much. 
They can read and write! I am so proud of them. They still don't love school but they did love their teacher! 

This summer I have had two college girls working with me. I love having them around me. Palmer and Callie keep me young! 

When the heat decided to come and stay a while I decided I needed to get away for a day or two. This was a 200 mile difference.  It was good to be home in the cool weather! 
My friend Kelly was home visiting family too so we had to find time to have lunch. I finally got to meet Baby Thomas! Even though he really loves his mom, I think he decided he could love his Aunt Moe! 

And I think he is in love with Cynthia! 

We love our sweet Baby Corn! 


On my way back to Augusta I had to run into the Asheville store to see my girls! 


I made it back to Augusta just in time for the best Lilly pop up print ever! 
You Gotta Regatta was re-released! This is one of my all time favorite Lilly prints!

I am feeling official. My business cards came in! 


We spent Father's day in Hilton Head. It was nice to take a mini vacation to the beach. 

I love my daddy!

I spent the morning of National Wear Your Lilly Day on the beach! 

Kayle and Sade cement the store wearing the same dress! So I made them take a picture! 


I am obsessed with Blake Lively's hair! So I tried to recreate her ponytail. I just need longer hair and little more curl!

I needed some models for Lilly shorts for little girls! Of course I asked my favorite little girls! 


I am slowly making my house more of my home. I love the North Carolina print that my friend Traci made for me! It was the perfect touch for my entry way table.

Do all these pillows make my bed look big?! 


Thanks for looking through all my June pictures for #Moeeveryday. 

I always think its fun to look back and remember what I was doing throughout the month! See you soon with a July recap! 

xoxo,
Aunt Moe


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe