Sunday, September 4, 2016

July 2016 #moeeveryday2016

July...

Mom and I took a small vacation to visit the girls and Jennifer.  Snapchat became a favorite of the girls. They liked to see what pictures they could take with the different filters. 


My super cute and sweet friend Amber surprised me with a quick visit this summer. She came in for a few hours. We got to have lunch and catch up! She also shared some super exciting news with me...she's having a baby! Amber will be such a great mom!

Another surprise visitor came to visit. 
Eleanor surprised us at Palm Village Augusta this summer. 

I enjoyed a weekend off and a nice dinner with some go the Palm Village Asheville girls! 


Hadley and Harper took golf lessons this summer! I was happy they got to wear the cute Masters dresses I got for them! 

I am currently obsessed with this cookie butter!

I sent this baby shift to Baby Piper a few weeks ago. I was happy to see it fit and Lauren sent me this picture. I can't wait to go home and see this sweet girl! 

I picked up this frame for the girls pictures. 
I sing this song to the girls every time I see them. I thought it was fitting to hang on my wall.


New fall arrivals at Palm Village Augusta! 

This is one of my favorite quotes. 
It is just a good reminder in this crazy world we live in. 

Carmella is one of our favorites at Palm Village.

I had to make a last minute trip to visit my sweet girls.  
I taught the girls the old butterfly dance! Their laughs are always my favorite! 


I have never been one to wish summer away. Summer was always my favorite season when I was a teacher. I had almost two months off from school and I loved it! I still love summer but I am ready for some cooler evenings and mornings!  I can't wait for September. But I am not sure September will be any cooler in Augusta! 

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe