Sunday, October 2, 2016

August #moeeveryday2016

August

August in Augusta!

Just doing a little instagram modeling for Palm Village Augusta! 


Sade tried to teach me the trick to taking selfies.
#notsureiwasagoodstudent

I had to take a few unexpected trips to visit the girls during August. Not that I am complaining about spending time with these cuties. Hadley and Harper are always fun to spend time with.

I thought standing on the train tracks for a picture would be cool but the girls didn't think so. They were slightly scared. 

Once we crossed the train tracks we ran into the Lilly store in Southern Pines. The girls had a mini fashion show! 

Mom (aka Granny Janet) came for a visit too! The girls loved listening to her read a story.

And Winston enjoyed resting on my leg! 


So this happened in August. I got my first flat tire. I wish I could tell you that I changed it myself but I just cried and had to find a place to fix it for me.

Jennifer sent me this sweet picture of the girls sometime during the month. 


We got some new arrivals at the store. I had to add this dress to my collection!

I was starting to feel homesick when I got a call from Mom asking if she and dad could come for a visit. Of course I said yes! 
We went to Red Robin to eat dinner. The girls and Myles really like Red Robin so we wanted to check it out. It was pretty good! 

Every August Lilly Pulitzer has an online sale. Palm Village will match the online prices. It was a super busy day and I was exhausted! 


Last day of the sale!!


One of the highlights of the month was meeting up with this crew for our Spring buying trip! I know I say it all the time but I love my Palm Village family! 


And just like that the girls were 1st graders! 
My heart is crying and smiling at the same time. Time needs to slow down. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe