Friday, October 28, 2016

September #moeeveryday2016

A little late but here is a recap of September!

Palm Village Augusta finally made it on the store locator page on Lillypulitzer.com! Now everyone that looks will know we have a store in Augusta!

When I was leaving a meeting in downtown Augusta I snapped this picture. This is my favorite time of day. I love how the trees look against the sky. 


Hadley and Harper will sometimes get Jennifer's phone and text me and send pictures! This was one...I'm pretty impressed by their selfie skills!

I didn't go on this trip but Jennifer sent me this picture. Getting pictures of the girls are always a favorite. 

I took a few days off and went to visit my WBFF, Lesa in Knoxville. Lesa has the cutest dog ever! Ms. Nori is a Cavalier King Charles! I swear she liked me...kind of doesn't look like it. 

While I was in Knoxville I went to a Tennessee football game! 

I'm not a Tennessee fan but I am a Peyton Manning fan! 

It was hot! We were high but I loved spending time with these girls! 

After I left Knoxville I visited the Asheville store! I spent some time with these lovely ladies! 


I added some fall decorations to my little home. I am hoping we have some cooler temps! 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You can hope all day long... this is "cool" weather for the A-U-G!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe