Sunday, September 10, 2017

May 2017

May 2017

In May I became an official Junior Leaguer in Augusta! 

I made a lot of new friends and learned a lot about the work of the Junior League in Augusta. 

 We got new arrivals and I played model. 

 My sweet employee Candace graduated from Augusta University and we had to take a picture to remember the day! 

 We held a blogger event at Palm Village Augusta with Rachel from the Something Delightful blog. Rachel helped us style our customers for the day. I love reading blogs and Rachel's is one of the blogs I read everyday! 

 I headed home to celebrate Mother's day with mom and my Mamaw Mary. She told me she had blind eyes so she could not look at the camera or smile. She would be mad if she could see this! 

In May I got to visit my favorite place - the Grove Park Inn Spa! I spent the day with some of my best friends to celebrate my 40th birthday! I plan to celebrate all year!

Dinner with my old North Canton friends! Love these ladies so much!

My friend Cynthia gave me some candy from Japan for my birthday. #moes40for40

My ABFF (Augusta BFF) and I had blow outs before my trip to Naples! 

 Our Resort buying trip was in Naples, FL and I got to stay at a Ritz-Carlton for the first time!


I got back to Augusta and had our Splash into Summer event! This beach mat was such a fun gift with purchase! I had to try it out for my customers! 

 My favorites came to visit me in Augusta for Memorial Day!


I think they were over the picture taking at this point! 

Kim and I headed to take a barre class on Sunday morning! 

 One last photo before they headed back to North Carolina! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe