Sunday, September 10, 2017

Naples 2017

In May I headed down to Naples, Florida to buy for Resort 2017 for Palm Village Augusta! The Resort buy trip is always a fun trip because we get to visit a resort town. It really helps you get in the mood to buy resort clothing for your store!

The first night we got to stay at the Ritz Carlton! I was happy because it was my first time staying at a Ritz and I got to add to my 40 for 40 list! 
This dress was my favorite purchase for Spring! I think I wore it once a week. 

When we checked into our rooms they offered us a glass of champagne! Cheers to Resort 2017 and a fun time with my Palm Village Family!

We checked in and headed to the spa! I had one of the best massages I have ever had at the spa! 

After the spa we headed to the beach and had dinner!

I love these girls. We were missing Lillie from Mandeville that night. She was still on her honeymoon! 

When we got back to our room our beds had been turned down and we had chocolate! 

The next day was a beach day! Alex and I had on the same print and one of the ladies at the Ritz asked us if we shopped together! HA!




Later that afternoon we checked into our hotel for the buy.

The sunset was so pretty and I figured that watching a Naples sunset could be a 40 for 40!



Silly photo bomber - this is after a long day of looking at the entire Resort Line! 

The next morning we were up at 7 am to eat breakfast. I wore my vintage Lilly shift for the second day of work.

We worked all morning on writing our orders and then boarded a plane to fly home. I was lucky to get to have Lillie on my flight back to Georgia! 

Little did we know that this was the last time that we would all be together. I am sad that we do not have a picture of the five of us together. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe