Sunday, April 10, 2022

Disney Day Seven - Magic Kingdom




Good morning from the Polynesian Resort. I loved seeing this view every morning! 

Friday was our last day at Disney and we ended the trip spending the day in Magic Kingdom. 


Dumbo is always a must do ride for me at the Magic Kingdom. 




If you look real close you will see Belle in the background. 


We rode Barnstormer and lost some Minnie ears. When we asked the cast member to get them she told us at the end of the night we could come back. Honestly that was disappointing. 


We rode The Little Mermaid. 


And took pictures in front of the castle. 



Harper took this as a surprise for me! 






We watched the Hall of Presidents and walked around Adventureland.
We left Magic Kingdom to do some shopping at the Grand Floridian. They have a bath bomb shop with bath bombs that smell just like the Grand's lobby! 


I was excited that we got reservations to Ohana for dinner. I have always wanted to eat dinner there. The food was okay. In my opinion it wasn't worth the price of the meal. 


But I had the best time with my favorite girls! 
After dinner we stopped and got a Dole Whip and watched some fireworks. 


It was a foggy night! 

The next morning we packed up and headed home. 

We had another great trip to Disney. I loved the Polynesian. I had a Dole Whip everyday and loved making memories with the girls. I know someday soon they will not want to spend time with their Aunt Moe so I am soaking up every minute I can with them! 

xoxo, 
Aunt Moe



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe