Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Spring Break 2022

 



I love spring break! It is always a good time to take a break and refresh my mind for the end of the school year. I also love not having an alarm for a week! 

I started spring break with a trip to Greenville, SC to see the Frozen broadway show. It was so good! I laughed and cried and thought it was a good show. My cousins and my mom went with me. 

Then I traveled down east to visit the girls. This year I can't be with the girls on our birthday so I went early to celebrate our birthday with them.

Mable is the newest edition to the family. 

She really thinks she needs to be touching you if she is near you. So sweet! 


I got an early birthday present - bath bombs! They are almost too pretty to use...almost!


We went out to eat to celebrate the birthdays. I love these soon to be 12 year olds. 


Jennifer's azaleas were just beautiful. I had to snap a picture. 


The end of spring break was Easter Sunday. I love getting a new Lilly dress to celebrate. 


xoxo,

Aunt Moe



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe