Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pin-Inspired Monogram

I pinned this picture recently on my Pinterest Monogram board.
 
 
I have wanted a monogram pullover for a while. It just seems so classic and preppy to me. So when I got my Lilly Pulitzer  pullover I knew it needed a monogram to make it pop! 
 
 
I think the monogram makes the pullover. I just love my monogram too!
 
I paired my pullover with my monogrammed shorts. I think it might have been a little over the top!
 

This outfit was perfect for a day of travel in the car.
 

 
 
Today I am linking up with Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To, Shay at Mix and Match Mama, and Mel at The Larson Lingo for their monthly Pin-Inspired challenge.
 
 
My outfit wasn't exactly a Pinterest outfit but my monogram board inspires me everyday!

 
xoxo


 
 


5 comments:

  1. what a great idea for a pullover! I love how it turned out.
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Your monogrammed stuff is adorable, and would make great gifts for people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jenna! I love giving monogrammed things as gifts! Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to monogram a pullover. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE monograms!!! So cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe