Monday, December 30, 2013

A Very Merry Chambers Christmas

 Christmas morning I dressed up like Santa. I figured I had the outfit from my Santa run so why not! My brother thought I had lost it. I was still dressed up when we Facetimed with Hadley and Harper. When Harper answered the call she said "you're dressed up like Santa, Moe!" I couldn't fool her!
 
 
We always go to my Aunt and Uncle's house to eat breakfast on Christmas morning. We have yummy sausage gravy and biscuits. Gravy is one of my favorite foods so I look forward to Christmas morning breakfast the whole Christmas season. Here's a random fact about me - when I was a kid my Papaw Lynn used to call me the gravy kid because I would eat a just bowl of gravy. I love gravy!
 

I didn't stay dressed up all day.
 
 
I had to make a dessert for my big Chambers' Christmas gathering. I decided to take the easy way out. I bought pre-made brownies and made Santa hates with icing and strawberries. Baking and cooking are not in my favorite things to do so this dessert was perfect for me to make.

I didn't take many pictures but it was a fun day. Spending time with my family is always the best way to spend a holiday. We were so thankful that we had Dad with us. Christmas could have been a lot different for my small family and I thank God every chance I get that my dad is still here.
 

 
I did steal this picture off Instagram of Hadley and Harper in their Christmas dresses! (Thanks to their cousin for posting it!)
 
 
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
 
xoxo
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe