Wednesday, December 11, 2013

November

November.
I have to admit that November was not my best month. I think I was slightly depressed. I was in a strange funk the whole month. Nothing seemed to feel right. So I didn't blog at all. I didn't really do much or feel like doing much. But I did do some things...
 
I traveled with some friends from church to see the Christmas show at the Smoky Mountain Opry in Pigeon Forge, TN. A friend's son is in the show. It definitely helped us get into the Christmas Spirit.
 
My friends Debbie and Angie
Debbie is just like my second mom and Angie is just like the sister I never had. These girls are my family.
 
Live Nativity at the show.

My Opry friends!

One very exciting thing that happened in November is that Lilly Pulitzer pinned my picture on their Pinterest page! They actually pinned 2 of my pictures the week of Lilly's birthday.
 Life's a Party. Dress Like It!

I got my new Erin Condren life planner for 2014.


I started running again but I have had some terrible hip pain with my running. So I went to the doctor and I am in physical therapy. Right now I am not allowed to run. My Disney half dreams have been modified. I am now going to run a 10k at Disney. Six miles seems more realistic than 13 miles. Hopefully training will begin soon.
 


I got my Lilly puffer vest monogrammed and I love it!  

A friend gave me these Lilly stemless wine glasses. It makes me happy to drink from them. Even if it is just water!

This is Thanksgiving with my dad.
 
I am so blessed and thankful he is still with us. Life could be so different if Dad had not survived his car wreck. Dad is making progress everyday. We just praise God for this miracle in our lives!
 
I am hoping December is better. I did go see my sweet girls last weekend and I have a Santa race coming up. (I have to walk it and I am not sure how I feel about that!)  Seeing Hadley and Harper helped me feel better. They are the best things I know!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe