Wednesday, January 22, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 3


Another week of pictures.
 
 Day 15
I was driving to my Pure Barre in Asheville and got behind this truck pulling a truck. This always freaks me out just a bit. What if the truck just came undone from the tow truck! I would be in lots of trouble!

Day 16
Selfies with my brother and mom
My mom was getting ready to leave to go to Disney for the long weekend.

Day 17
This is my winter bulletin board in my classroom.

Day 18
I ran a mile for the first time in a month. My physical therapist gave me homework to run just 1 mile. I was excited that I ran without pain. But that didn't last long. I ran on Monday and my hip hurts. Again.

Day 19
I got my Lilly Spring look book in the mail! I am very excited about the Spring line. I already have a wish list!

Day 20
My pink Hunter rain boots came in the mail! This was my Christmas gift from Jennifer and the girls. She had gotten the wrong size so I had to wait till a 7 was restocked. They finally came. Now I can't wait till it rains!

Day 21
FaceTime with Hadley and Harper. I went outside to show them the snow! I think the girls like to "talk" with me but I think they like looking at themselves even more! Ha! I love those sweet girls!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe