Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 4

Another week has passed and another week of pictures! 

Day 22. We had a no day at school. So I spent my morning enjoying my view. 

Day 23. I had a doctor's appointment. I had to wait (imagine that!) so I passed my time reading celebrity gossip. 

Day 24. My Sillada BFF, Judy, joined me at Ms. Arty Pants for an evening of painting. My painting is not finished yet so you will have to wait to see it. I'm working on a Lilly print and those things take time! 

Day 25. Saturday School = boo!
We missed school on a Wednesday so we made the day up on Saturday. 
This is my sweet friend Amber. She was so nice to pose with me for a picture! Love her! 

Day 26. Sunday lunch with my parents! 

Day 27. Fun times with my Silpada sisters.

Day 28. Another snow day but an excuse to finally wear my pink wellies! 

Thanks for reading. See you next week! 

Follow me on Instagram - marymoe20

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe