Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekend Fun

This past weekend I got to do one of my favorite things. I got to be Aunt Moe! Hadley and Harper came to visit the mountains. I got lots of hugs, kisses, and snuggles from two of my favorite people!
 

We celebrated Christmas too! I was so excited to give them their Christmas present. Back in the fall Lilly released the Mini Kate Puffer Vest  for little girls. I knew immediately that I wanted to get these for the girls. The small bow detail makes these vest adorable!
 
Harper loved her vest! She wore it everyday!


 
I love my monogrammed vest so Mom and I decided to have the girls vest monogrammed too.
 
Harper always tends to be the first one to come to me. We love taking selfies!


Sweet Hadley

Precious Harper

Putting puzzles together before bedtime. They are wearing dress up shoes from my mom!

Harper giving a good night hug to my dad...Papa Ronald.


Right before they left on Sunday. I told you they wore their vest everyday!
 
On Sunday Hadley came to me and said, "Moe, can I ask you a question. Will you go home with me?"  My heart melted. Hadley doesn't know how much I wish I could.
 
xoxo
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe