Wednesday, January 8, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 Week 1

One of my goals for the year 2014 is to take a picture everyday and post it to Instagram. I thought this would be a fun way to document my year. Here are the first 7 days of 2014!
 
Day 1 - Out with the old, in with the new! I love getting to start my new Erin Condren Life Planner every year.

Day 2 - I met the new American Girl doll of the year...Isabelle.

Day 3 - it was a little chilly on this day. But little did I know that my thermometer would read -3 a few days later! Brrr!

Day 4 - I went to the movies and Five Guys to celebrate 2 of my friend's birthdays. This is Angie. My friend Tina wouldn't let me take her picture!

Day 5 - I went shopping at Lululemon. I guess I should really say I went to try on pants to see which pants I think I need! ;)

Day 6 - It was a snow day and the first day of Lilly's New Years Cheer sale.

Day 7 - I am slightly obsessed with my new bracelets I got from Pure Barre. Apparently these bracelets are made my women in a village in Nepal. 100% of the proceeds go back to this village.
 
I am hoping that I remember to take and post a picture everyday!
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe