Saturday, March 1, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 7

I am a little behind. My trip to Disney put me behind and I have had a busy week. Plus I have been exhausted from the trip! I can't wait to recap my Princess race! I had a blast and it was truly a magical time!

 Day 43
I pulled out my Lilly shorts to start packing for my Disney trip! I was so excited to be going to 80 degree weather!

 Day 44 
It was another snow day and another excuse to wear my pink Hunter boots.

 Day 45
Valentine's Day
I celebrated with a new Lilly Pulitzer phone case and a Pure Barre tank. I was my own Valentine!

 Day 46
It's not everyday you get to have lunch with a T-Rex and sweet Kyndal! 

 Day 47
I decided to try some Lilly Pattern mixing. I think I like it. What do you think?

 Day 48
My February bulletin board at school. My talented friend Michele helped me create this super "sweet" board!
 
Day 49
I was putting the finishing touches on my Enchanted 10K Princess outfit!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe