Wednesday, June 25, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 24


Day 169
It was my first day at my summer job. I am working a few days a week at Palm Village Asheville. I am so excited to learn more about Lilly! 

Day 170
The 15 to Freedom challenge began at Pure Barre. To complete this challenge I have to do 15 classes of Pure Barre in a row.

Day 171
I cleaned out my closet and began listing items on Re-Lilly on Facebook. So it is out with the old and in with the new!

Day 172
I took a farm tour with my daddy. This is where he grows his watermelons and cantaloupes to sell. I hear they are the best melons around. (Right Michele?)

Day 173
Really? I think Glamour magazine is making big promises! Ha!

Day 174
Silpada Meeting
I love my Silpada sisters! They are such an inspiration to me. 

Day 175
I spent the day at the spa. It was total bliss. I didn't make it to Pure Barre but thankfully I was able to send in this picture to count as my day six class. 

Here is another picture of my practicing my barre moves at the Grove Park!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe