Friday, December 12, 2014

Disney Day 3 Magic Kingdom


On the third day of Disney we had a lot of fun. We met a lot of princesses, rode some rides, and went to a dance party! My brother, Ryan, went on the Keys to the Kingdom tour and got to explore the underground Disney and learn lots of secrets! 

We started our day here. We saw the wait time (this was at 8:50) and left! Anna and Elsa are some popular girls. I posted this to Facebook and my friends quickly informed me that this was a very reasonable wait time I have heard that the wait time can reach 240 minutes!
Meeting the main man of Disney. Mr Mickey Mouse. 
Mickey talks to you when you visit him at the Magic Kingdom.
Merida
Pictures from around the park.

When you asked the girls who they wanted to meet when we went to DisneyWorld they said they wanted to meet the Frozen sister. What little girl doesn't want to meet them? We had tried to get a fast pass 3 months before we left for Disney but they were already unavailable!

Someone had told me that I should talk to a cast member about meeting Anna and Elsa. I thought that would be pointless because everyone wanted to meet the frozen sisters. But after seeing how disappointed the girls were after not getting to meet them I knew I would give it a shot. While the group was riding a ride in Tomorrowland, my mom and I walked up to Fantasyland to see how long the wait was for Anna and Elsa. It was still 90 minutes! I saw a cast member in a jacket that said Leadership team and I went straight to him.  His name was Kellen. I asked him what was the best way to get my nieces into meet the Frozen characters. Kellan told me that I was talking to the right person...him! He said he would take us back to meet Anna and Elsa. I immediately started calling everyone to get up there. Once they got there Kellan took us back.  He told us that this was his Disney moment for the day. Hadley, Harper, and McKinley were beside themselves. So the point to my long story is talk to Disney cast members. They will help you out if they can!

Splash Mountain

Tiana


Buzz Lightyear ride pictures

We ended the night dancing at the Tomorrowland dance party with the Incredible's. Mom, Ryan, and I went to a dessert buffet to watch the fireworks.

 Tinkerbell made her flight right above us at the dessert buffet.

I just love the castle at night at Christmas at Disney! It's my favorite!

This was a busy day and I think we were all exhausted! I hope you enjoyed all the pictures!

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe