Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 51

 Day 351
Lighting the menorah on the second night of Hanukkah with my Jewish friends. 
I'm not Jewish but my friend Alex is so at our Lilly Christmas party we lit the menorah with her. I thought it was so neat to watch one of Alex's holiday traditions. 

Not a picture of the day but a fun extra...my Lilly work family!

 Day 352 
I helped my sweet friend Amber in her Kindergarten craft day! I had a blast in her classroom.

 Day 353
I think I am a little Frozen obsessed. I made these for work and on the next day...
 Day 354
I think we ate too many of the Frozen cookies!

 Day 355
Family selfie. Just missing mom. 
(She was sick so she missed out.)

 Day 356 
Merry Christmas!

Day 357
Picture Christmas cards are my favorite! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe