Wednesday, December 10, 2014

#moeeveryda2014 week 49

 Day 337
Some fourth graders at my school taught me how to do double digit multiplication and easier way. What do you think?

 Day 338
Christmas party with my favorite Kindergarten teachers. They almost make me want to teach Kindergarten! Ha!

 Day 339
I jumped on the blanket scarf bandwagon.

 Day 340
I love Christmas!

 Day 341
Sunday Selfie!
Guys, this is picture is precious to me. My sweet little friend Kyndal is autistic and absolutely hates having her picture made. So it was a miracle she even posed and smiled for this picture! I love this kid so much. (and her nana too!)

Day 342
I was slightly obsessed with the Royal Visit.
Why can't Kate and I be friends?
Better yet, why can't I meet Prince Harry?!?!



Day 343
I decided to mix and match my clothes. (Nothing really matched!)

I am finally caught up with my weeks! Only 3 more weeks of 2014!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe