Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Disney trip day 4

This was our last day at Disney. I think if we were planning our trip now we might have taken a day for just resting at our resort.  The kids needed a break and the adults needed one too! Unfortunately  we didn't have a day for rest so we packed up our bags and strollers and headed to the Magic Kingdom. We had fast passes for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Enchanted Tales With Belle.  


Our first stop was the Mine Train. Since this ride is Disney's newest ride the wait times were always an hour or more. Thankfully we had fast passes and our wait was less than 5 minutes. 


We purchased the Memory Maker before we left and ride pictures are included. I think you can tell that we had a blast on this ride! 

Our next stop was Enchanted Tales with Belle. I think this should be a must do when visiting Disney with small kids. 


We left the Magic Kingdom and headed to Hollywood Studios. 

Day 4 and we are tired. 

Hadley modeling her new Princess hat with Rapunzel hair. This is also the time that Hadley convinced me that she needed a Rapunzel dress up dress. 

We got to meet some more characters. 

Harper told Jake that she thought he was cute!

We had to go to the Frozen Sing-a-long. 

The Frozen sing-a-long is the first time I cried on this trip. (I thought I would cry throughout the whole trip. Before we left the thought of the girls at Disney made me tear up!) Seeing McKinley, Hadley, and Harper singing the Frozen songs just did me in.  They were singing their hearts out and it was pure joy. 



The last stop for the day was eating some Frozen cupcakes. 


I am so thankful that I got to go on this Disney trip with my other family.  Jennifer and her family were so nice to included mom, Ryan, and me on this trip. There are not enough words to say thank you! 

Here are some helpful hints for planning a trip with kids and a large group! 

1. Have a travel planner! Our planner, Jennifer, went above and beyond to plan this trip with us.  She was just a phone call away when we had questions or concerns. If you are thinking about a trip to Disney call her! Jennifer is a rock star at planning Disney trips! 

2. Rent a Bob stroller. Jennifer and Kim took care of renting the strollers but I did help with them while at the park. Jennifer had 2 single strollers for the girls and Kim had a double stroller for her kids.  The Bob single stroller was much easier to use! Honestly I could have pushed it with my pinky finger through the park. The double stroller was just too big in my opinion and harder to fold for the buses. 

3. Arrive to the parks early. 

4. Enjoy!

This was my fourth trip in two years to DisneyWorld and I thought I might be done for a while. But I am already planning my next trip in my head!

xoxo
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe