Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bee Mine

 

On Monday Ms. Arty Pants came to my class to paint a Valentine's Day canvas with my students. Ms. Arty Pants is a local Paint Your Own Canvas studio.  Anessa, Ms. Arty Pants,  will also visit schools and paint with the kids.  My kids love this! We painted at Christmas and they couldn't wait for her to come back!

The kids start with a blank canvas with a sketch of what they are going to paint. The kids decided to paint a "Bee Mine" picture.  Ms. Arty Pants guided them through the process.


Each kid got to pick out the paint color for the background which made them each so different and fun.  This is what they looked like when the kids were finished painting.


After they are finished Ms. Arty Pants puts her magic touch to them. That Ms. Arty Pants is a miracle worker!


The kids had a blast painting and had even more fun trying to decide who they were going to ask to "Bee their Valentine"!

 
Of course I painted too!  Guess who will be my valentine or valentines?
 
And just for fun - my painting outfit!
 
 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe