Saturday, February 9, 2013

Twinning

My friend Terre and I twinning at school this week!

I love Lilly Pulitzer clothing! It's just so fun and bright! But sometimes it is hard to wear in the cold weather. You have to be creative in the cold winter months with your Lilly! That is why I love the Jonah dress.  It is a thicker knit and easy to wear with a cardigan and leggings. This week I decided to wear my brown Heel Yeah Jonah with my Hotty Pink cardigan to school.  When I got to school my friend and teacher across the hall had on her Hotty Pink cardigan and brown pants! The kids thought this was hilarious that we were dressed alike. (Confession - I thought it was pretty darn great!) I just love matching the people I love! Ha! I know that I am a little too old for that but I just can't help myself! I remember loving when my childhood best friend Gina and I would plan to wear our green monogrammed sweaters to school on the same day! Such fun!

And speaking of twins and matching I will leave you with pictures of the cutest twins I know matching in their Lilly dresses!

Summer 2012


Miss those girlies!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe