Monday, February 18, 2013

my weekend




I finally got to go to visit with the twins. I couldn't wait to see them. It had been 10 weeks since our last visit.  I just knew they would forget who Moe was! I am amazed at how much they had changed since our last visit. They are talking more and it is so much easier to understand them. They are not babies anymore but big girls!
My mom and dad also went on the road trip. The girls call them Papa Ronald and Granny Janet. 
Hadley
Harper
On Saturday it started snowing! It doesn't snow much there so I think everyone got excited!  I got excited too - I LOVE snow!

Pinehurst No 2 Golf Course

Perfect way to end a snowy day!


 Right before we left Sunday. I sure do miss those precious girls.

Some of my favorite things the girls said or did this weekend -
 I had on my bracelets and earrings and Hadley told me I was dressed up like a princess!
Harper wanting to put on my "gip gloss" and her sneaking into my make-up bag to get some!
Having a "wadies wunch" on Saturday.
Hearing them read their books. Hadley woke up Saturday morning and read a book in bed. Every page had the words "mommy and daddy and wonderful day."


I enjoy every second I get to spend with those girls and their mom Jennifer! I am amazed how much their smile and hug can totally melt your heart. Being "Aunt Moe" to those cutie pies is about the best thing I know right now!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe