Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bikes and Biltmore

Jennifer and her family came to visit last week! On Thursday we went over to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville to picnic and ride bikes. We went to Antler Hill on the Estate to have our picnic. They have live music every evening. Once the girls were done eating their food they jumped up and started dancing! 

Hadley was the first to go dance. 

McKinley and Harper enjoying their "chick chicks" from McDonalds. 

The girls were on a roll dancing! 

After dinner and dancing, we went and rented bikes to ride around the estate. The girls got to ride in a bike stroller. 


On our way to see the castle. 

View from the lagoon

My friend Brooke was nice enough to join us so we could all get on the estate. (And pull some girls in the stroller!) 

Jennifer and her girls in front of the castle. 

Sweet Mckinley and Kim. 

Displaying my wonderful biking skills. The bike had such wide handle bars and I felt like a drunk bike rider! I was all over the place. So stay clear of Moe when you are on a bike ride! 

Of course we had to enjoy some Biltmore ice cream after all that bike riding. 

I thought this was such a relaxing and fun evening. I highly recommend going and riding bikes at Biltmore! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe