Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summertime Fun

I just love spending time with my friends during the summer. Hadley and Harper are talking more and have such fun and neat personalities! They are non-stop from the time they wake up till the time they go back to bed. It's hard for this non kid person! I am so exhausted by 4:00! Hats off to mom's everywhere! 


On Friday it was pouring the rain and we went to the Discovery Place Kid's Museum in Rockingham. This place is super cool.  The activities were so fun. The girls had a blast and I did too! I wish I lived closer so I could take my students.  


When we got home the rain had stopped so I went for a run. The girls had to go with me. I snapped this picture. I love how they are walking with such determination! 

Jennifer and I did manage to slip away Saturday for a spa day.

I had a pedicure while at the spa. My bright, neon toes!

This is what happens when Aunt Moe babysits! Every kids gets an iPad! 

Hadley in her Snow White dress! She was posing with her princess hands!

I hope I have many more adventures this summer with these girls!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe