Friday, June 28, 2013

Dollywood

On Friday we loaded up the cars and traveled to Dollywood. 

Harper before we left. 

The girls holding hands in the car. 

Riding the tram in with Granny Janet. 

I was tired so I took a rest in one of the strollers. 
It was also National Wear Your Lilly day. (The first day of summer) 

Riding some rides

Hadley with some cotton candy. Can you tell that she loved it?

The Dollywood Express

After all the kid rides we had to ride the Wild Eagle. This ride is intense but a lot of fun! 

As we were leaving it came a huge storm. The girls hate rain. So we took a snack break waiting for the storm to pass. 

I had to say goodbye to my friends that night because I was headed to DisneyWorld the next day. I sure do miss my friends! I'm looking forward to spending another week with them real soon. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe