Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Few Back to School Favorites


I have to start my Back to School favorites with my Erin Condren teacher planner. I am obsessed with the Erin Condren line of planners. I have a life planner that I use everyday for school,  personal, and my Silpada business. So when I saw the teacher plan book I just had to have it. I imagine that this will make me want to do my lesson plans for the school year. Click Here to watch a video of the inside of this planner.
 
I love all the Erin Condren product I have purchased. They make great gifts too! I have given so many ErinCondren.com gift cards. I love sharing the things I love as gifts. So if you are ever looking for a gift to give to someone, stop by ErinCondren.com and I am sure you will find something perfect!
This is my life planner for this year. I love that you can add a picture to it to make it so personal.
 
My favorite pens to use in my life planner and at school are the Paper Mate Flair Pens. I like how they write and don't bleed through the pages in the planner. Plus the colors are super fun!
 

My favorite pencils to use while lesson planning are the Ticonderoga No. 2 pencils.
Ticonderoga No. 2 Pencils - Sharpened
 
I can't write about back to school favorites and not include some new school clothes!
I am currently loving this -
 Guava Top
Lilly Pulitzer Guava Top in Bright Navy Get Hoppy
 
I think it looks good with this necklace -
The ultimate statement piece. Get ready to turn heads. Pearl, Sterling Silver.
(I do love Pearls! - They go with everything!)
 
I have always loved new school supplies, new planners, and new clothes for the new school year. What are some of your favorite back to school items?
 
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe