Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happiness

Snuggling time with Hadley!
 
My sweet girls came to visit this weekend. I have been missing them since Ocean City! I enjoy seeing the girls interact with each other. I think that 3 is such a fun age. I think it might just be my favorite! Even though they sometimes whine, cry, and pitch some fits I still love every minute with them! I hate it when these girls get in trouble. I think my heart breaks when they are in trouble. I always think of myself as tough (at school I think I am the meanest teacher!) but with Hadley and Harper I just can't be tough with them! The girls know it too. Jennifer said that sometimes when they are in trouble they ask for Moe Moe or Moey (what they call me when they are in trouble!). Jennifer has to tell me that I cannot go to them when they are in trouble. I just want to pick them up and love on them. (I know that is a bad habit but I just can't help it.) Seeing these sweet girls cry breaks my heart!
 
Spending time with Hadley and Harper is pure happiness to me!
 
On Saturday we went to Babyland General to adopt a baby. Babyland is the home of the Cabbage Patch Kid dolls. We got to see a "live" birth of a Cabbage Patch baby. Mother Cabbage gave birth to 2 girls while we were there.
 
Harper, Hadley, and McKinley each picked out a baby to adopt. They each picked a baby girl.

New Mommies!

sweet girls in their sweet Lilly dresses

 
After the girls picked out a baby they wanted to adopt they had to go through an adoption ceremony. In this ceremony the girls named their baby and took an oath to be the best Mommy to their new baby.
 
Hadley named her baby Amy Grace and Harper named her baby Charlie Lane.
 

The girls were very excited to have their new babies and the birth certificates!
 
Harper feeding her baby.
 
I think that the girls will be great "mommies" to their babies.
 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe