Thursday, August 8, 2013

Silpada's National Conference

 
Two days after I got home from Ocean City I packed my bags and flew to Kansas City, Missouri. I was exhausted but excited about going and spending time with my Silpada sisters! As I shared earlier, I went to National Conference so I could see my picture on the big screen. I know that sounds a little vain but I didn't know if I would ever see my picture on a big screen or be recognized at National Conference!
 
When I got to the Asheville Airport to leave on that Wednesday morning I had a random hand swab for a security check. I failed it! I set off an alarm and had to go into a small room and be patted down. They even swabbed my items in my carry on bag.  It was not a fun experience! I hope I never have to do that again. I am thankful they do have the security in place but it still was a little upsetting!
 
Once I got to Kansas City it was all good!

This is me and my roomie Judy. She is a "new" rep like me!

My sweet sponsor, Traci, helped me get "blinged" out for the conference. I normally don't wear this many bracelets at one time but Traci told me I might feel a little out of place if I didn't add more! She was so right. I don't know if I had enough on in this picture compared to the other ladies there!
 
Jewelry I have on -
Goddess Bracelet (the pearl bracelets - I LOVE these!)
Live Large Cuff (right arm)
Uptown Ring (I probably wear this ring the most out of my collection!)
 
 
The second day I got to wear my new bracelet that I won the first day! It is called the Second Nature Bracelet.  (Right now it is 10% off! All NEW jewelry is on sale!) I won some other jewelry too! I felt very lucky to have won some more Silpada jewelry! Going to conference turned out to be a very good thing for me!
 
This is my Silpada team, my sisters, before the jewelry preview. I had just met some of these girls at conference because they do not live close. It was fun meeting them and learning from them!
 
At the jewelry preview night we got to see the new jewelry. It started with a fashion show and then we got to go play dress up with all the jewelry.  I enjoyed this part of conference. I got to touch every piece and try on whatever I wanted. It was a blast!

My big screen debut! I just had to add it again!  
 
I did learn a lot of information to help me with my Silpada business while at conference. I left feeling very motivated and excited for the new sales year!
 
My new Silpada friends! - Me, Nicole, Judy, and Tonya.
Our eyes look a little evil in this picture!
 
  
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe