Friday, October 4, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday!


This is Hadley and Harper's first day of Pre-School picture. They look so excited but I don't think they really were. These sweet girls love being with their Mommy. I tell Jennifer that she should home school them for 3 year old Pre-School! I can't stand the thoughts of them being sad or upset at school! But I am sure they are okay like all kids usually are.
 

I finally put up a bulletin board in my room. We have been in school 6 weeks! I am a little embarrassed by this. I usually have them up before kids enter the building. With my new job I haven't been sure what I should put on the bulletin boards in my classroom.
 
I used Lilly paper from an old Lilly agenda book.
 
So this is my big bulletin board. Still blank!
Any ideas? 

I am trying to get back into my routine of gym classes. I love Group Power.

I added the feather charm to my Silpada charm necklace this week. It's not my normal style but I think I like it.
 
I hope you have a great weekend!
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe