Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!


Let me start by saying that Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I do not like it at all. People dressed up freak me out just a little bit a lot. Even when I was a kid I remember not liking Halloween. I didn't even like trick or treating. I would sit in the car while my brother and friends went to get candy!
 
So when kids dress up I think they should have sweet and fun costumes. Not scary ones. My students would always say they were going to be a dead cheerleader or football player. Dressing up as the dead is not cool in my book.
 
Hadley and Harper's first Halloween. 2010
 
Hadley and Harper like dressing up and put a lot of thought into their costumes! Jennifer took them to the Disney store and they got to pick out who they wanted to be. Hadley picked Ariel and Harper picked Minnie Mouse. 
 
Dance dress up day! 2013
 Jennifer sent me this picture last week! They were having a Halloween party at their dance class.
 
 Sweet Harper

Precious Hadley
 
 I got this fun card in the mail from the girls.
 

I love this! Look at all the H's.

So I hate Halloween but I can't hate this -


It's a Lilly pumpkin! My friend Traci's daughter Mo painted this! Yes, they call her Mo (we just spell Moe different!) Another Moe who loves Lilly! The other Mo is super talented! Thanks for letting me share this Mo!
 
Happy Halloween my friends!
xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe