Friday, October 25, 2013

High 5 for Friday!

High Five for Friday!
 
1. Last week my friend Michele and I ate at the Pioneer for the first time! The Pioneer is a local favorite restaurant but I had never eaten there. It was pretty yummy! They had the best French fries. I might just have to go back.
 

2. This is my goal with my Silpada business...Promote to Star leader. So I have been taking a phone class to help me with my promotion! I am keeping my fingers crossed so I can be successful!

3. I went to a new store in Asheville to pick out clothes for my Silpada fashion show. I thought the dressing room area was very neat. I love the shabby chic look!

4. Look at these state fair darlings! Sweetness. I just loved these North Carolina shirts. I want one in my size.

5. A Lilly drink holder makes any drink better!
 
xoxo

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe