Thursday, October 10, 2013

Something Blue

If I ever stop teaching I think I would like to be a party planner.
 
Last year one of my dear friends got married. I begged her to let me plan her wedding but she wanted to do it herself! So I settled for planning her Bridesmaid Brunch. For months I obsessed about the brunch. I wanted it to be perfect for my sweet friend Kelly. She is precious!
 
I spent months trying to come up with a theme. I decided to go with the a "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue" theme. (I thought this was an original idea but Pinterest told me something else!) My ideas were original and thought up by my friends and me.
 
I thought the brunch was simply wonderful and I wanted to share it on my blog. It is by far one of the neatest things I have ever planned.
 
 
The table for the bride and her bridesmaids. Each napkin had a vintage broach on it. We had pictures on the table of Kelly with her girls throughout the years.
 

We used blue mason jars with Calla Lilies and simple greenery.

 
We served water in mason jars with each girls initials. We also had Mimosa's!
 

I just love the paper straws. I think they add a neat touch to any party!


We had wedding dress cookies made to give away for favors.
 

Kelly and the hostesses!
 

Kelly's mom, Kelly, and Kelly's mother-in-law

 
Love my friends!
 
Like I said I love to plan events! I am so glad that Kelly let me plan this special event for her. She is such a precious friend. I wanted it to be simply lovely for her and her bridesmaids!
 
xoxo
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe