Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Whereabouts

On Saturday I went for a run for the first time in two months! I stopped running about 2 months ago because my hip started to hurt during my runs. I decided then that I needed to take a break. But I knew I would have to start running again about October so I could train for that Disney race I keep talking about!
 
 
I decided to run at the Biltmore Estate. I just love running there! It is just beautiful.

 
I started out with small run/walk intervals. I don't want to over do it. My hip is stiff and sore today so I know I will need to take it easy. I have to keep telling myself that I don't have to run it all!
 

Just another picture from the Biltmore Estate.
 
After my run I met one of my Silpada sisters for dinner. We are planning a Mega party for later on this month! While we were eating I noticed Judy's Arm Party! Isn't this just fabulous?
 

 
I am always envious of all my sisters that get to wear all the bangles. My wrist is too small for most of the Silpada bracelets.
 
On Sunday afternoon, my dad wanted to ride to the parkway to look at the leaves. So my family loaded up in the car and went. We were happy daddy wanted to go. It was good for him to get out.

I think I live in one of the prettiest places!
 
Tomorrow we have a staff development teacher workday. I am going to learn more about the Daily 5. I am excited about this. I used it last year in my classroom and it was a huge success! I tell people it saved my life as a teacher! Fingers crossed I learn some great tips.
 
I hope you have a great week!
xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe