Friday, June 13, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 22


Day 155
It was EOG testing week and the staff at my school wanted to show our 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders how much we love them! Testing week is so stressful for the kids and teachers.  


Day 156
I started working on my flower arrangement for my table for my tea party at my church. Flower arranging is not one of my talents! 


Day 157
A Friday afternoon selfie with my co-workers Lisa. She was my assistant when I taught 1st grade and  I absolutely adore her! 

Day 158
Let the tea party begin! 

Day 159
I renewed my Biltmore annual pass so I can start my running again! I love running on the Biltmore Estate grounds. They are so pretty. 

Day 160
My Erin Condren life planner helps keep me organized with my picture of the day and so much more! 

Day 161
My school had 5th grade graduation at my high school. It is always feels odd for me to go back to high school! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe