Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#moeeveryday2014 week 21



 Day 148
My Lilly friend Jamie
(I think of all the Lilly girls as my friends and I just adore them.)
I think I spend too much time at the Lilly store...maybe I should work there! I think my dreams of working at Lilly will be coming true this summer! 

 Day 149 
I'm not sure if you can see my dad with all the camo he is wearing!

 Day 150
My room has a great view of the playground at school. It is always fun to hear the kids having fun at school!

 Day 151
I sort of crashed the sweetest wedding on Saturday evening. I was invited at church but never put my name down. So maybe I didn't crash it?
'
 Day 152
Sunday selfie with a bestie!

 Day 153
My classroom was ready for EOG testing. 

Day 154
Pink flamingos in your shopping cart always lead to fun times! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe