Monday, June 16, 2014

weekend fun



Hadley, Harper, and McKinley came to visit this weekend. I was very excited because it had been almost two months since the last time I saw them. I will go ahead and apologize for so many pictures!

 The girls love their Papa Ronald and Granny Janet


I had to work on Friday (last day for kids at school). While I was at school Jennifer and the crew went to the mall. They sent me pictures of McKinley and Hadley getting their ears pierced! They got pearls and look so cute. They were so proud of them.

On Saturday we stumbled upon a festival going on in town. There was music, crafts, and homemade ice cream. I think everyone enjoyed walking around.

 Myles loved the music.

Harper waiting for lunch.

 Hadley said it was too bright and she needed some sunglasses to wear. Jennifer gave Hadley hers to wear. I wanted to snap a picture and Hadley had to pose. 

 Myles enjoyed his homemade ice cream. 

 We had to stop and take a picture of the day! Day 165.

 The girls saw a clogger walking on the street and wanted to stay and watch them dance. They clapped and cheered the cloggers on. They thought the skirts were so pretty!


 After all the fun at the festival, the group wanted to go to the river to catch some fish. I think it was a just excuse to get wet.

Mister Myles showing us how to fish.

We went to the Pisgah Inn on Sunday to celebrate Father's Day. Pisgah Inn is on the parkway near my house and we enjoy going up there to eat. The views are incredible and the food is pretty good too.
 
It was such a fun weekend and I hated it had to end. School is finally out for summer and I couldn't be more excited. I have some exciting things happening this summer. Stay tuned!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe