Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day and Ryan's Birthday

I am a little behind...3 days behind on blogging about Mother's Day. We went to church and then we joined my mom's family for lunch. Just a few pictures from the day...
 
 My mom and me. I gave her that scarf for Mother's Day.
 
 My Mamaw Mary. She is so tiny! 
 
I have had so many people tell me that I look and act like my Mamaw Mary!
 
 trying to get her to pose for a picture
 
 I love a candid picture.
 
 Ryan decided to join us in the picture. 
 
I wish I had some good pictures of my mom, brother, and me but the photographer (my dad) had a hard time working the iPhone!
 
Overall it was a nice Mother's Day. I think my mom loved having her family together for most of the day.
 
On Monday, we celebrated again! It was my big brother's birthday.
 
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe