Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Donut Shop

This past weekend Mom and I traveled down to Jennifer's house to celebrate Hadley and Harper's 3rd Birthday! The theme for the party was "Donut Shop."
 

Jennifer did a great job planning and preparing for the party. She really should be a professional party planner! Jennifer puts so much into the little details. The girls LOVED every minute of the party!
 
 
 

Yummy treats!


 

blowing out the candles on the birthday donut
 
Hadley and Aunt Moe

Harper in the bounce house. Those girls bounced ALL day!
 

After a long day of partying and bouncing!
 
Before I left Sunday, Hadley climbed up in my lap and told me she didn't want me to go. She said you're my best friend! That just melted my heart!  It gets harder and harder to leave when they say sweet things like that!
 
xoxo


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! xoxo, aunt moe